* Names have been changed in order to maintain confidentiality.
- Levi– for the Lord’s help in staying sober, finding a job, and starting a new company
- Elsa– for her health and for the Clinic doctors to find out what is wrong
- Grace-for her three sisters, all in trouble with the law, that she finds a way to help them through a tough time
- Jolinda– needs a place to live. Her daughters in Mexico in the process to find housing as well.
- Juan– to him and his three daughters to find a stable job
- Mark– is on Dialysis and wants to die. Pray for the ministry of his family.
- Grace– is in the hospital with cancer.
- Sarah– has disappeared and nothing is known of her whereabouts or health
- Luis– is in surgery for a catheter for his enlarged heart
- Miriam- her mother went into surgery and caught an infection. Her dad broke his spine and has Alta Presion.